Here we describe how we collect your personal data and why we collect it, what we do with it, who we share it with, how we protect it and your choices regarding the processing of your personal data.
It applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined herein.
Company name: MINUSCULO animation S.R.L.
Trade name: MINUSCULO animation
Address: Avda. Ramón y Cajal, 40 – 3º A, 02005 Albacete, Spain
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner, and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are identifying data.
The personal data you provide will be used to respond to your inquiries or to maintain the business relationship that binds us.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- For being necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship with us.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to MINUSCULO animation S.R.L. for the provision of various services in the capacity of data processors, but we will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under the applicable Data Protection Law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.