MINUSCULO animation S.R.L., responsible for the website, makes available to users this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations of the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website of its conditions of use.
All persons accessing this website assume the role of user, pledging to observe and comply strictly with the rules described here, as well as any other legal provision that may be necessary to apply.
MINUSCULO animation S.R.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on this website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication in https://www.minusculoanimation.com.
Company name: MINUSCULO animation S.R.L.
Trade name: MINUSCULO animationn
Address: Avda. Ramón y Cajal, 40 – 3º A, 02005 Albacete, Spain
Through the website, we offer users the possibility to view our projects, and to see information about the company, us, our products and services.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and agrees that all content displayed on the website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or logos, all rights of intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding harmless the company from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the web space imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. These general conditions of use of the web space do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the web space and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the company or third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this space, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the web space, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any legal means or actions that may correspond in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SITE
The user undertakes to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the web space, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the general conditions of use of the web space, morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the web space.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the web space with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the web space and/or contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these general conditions of use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the web space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the web space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or content.
- In particular, and merely as an indication and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way, is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.
- It is contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Web Site.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the web space, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to those services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, he/she is obliged to notify the company of any event that may imply an improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being your responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the web space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or fraudulently breach any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from such breach for the company.
It does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
It may interrupt the service, or immediately terminate the relationship with the user, if it is detected that a use of its web space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the web space.
We shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified accordingly. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inadequate abuse of the web space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The web space administrator reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the web space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by users of web space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the user may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the web space. You also agree to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
This website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, for information purposes. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such links, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the content of these third party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the web space exclusively for non-commercial use. Web spaces that include a link to our website may not misrepresent their relationship or state that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; You must link to the address of the web space itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the web space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the web space. The company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the web space, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link.
The company can not control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to this website.
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website, as detailed in the Cookies Policy.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are for information purposes only. Accordingly, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the content and services offered, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions of use, as well as the use of the website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Albacete (Spain).